When is it time to give up?
How do you KNOW when you're really putting in too much effort for whats coming in return?
When can you be sure that the balance is lost: when negative, draining, energy replaces growth?
It's a small line.
A tiny little wire of a wall that can do anything to keep you from seeing the light but cannot stop you from getting over it... when and if you decide to do so.
Sometimes I feel so surrounded by walls that I want to climb over.
Trying to be a friend, but only end up being used.
Ready to find my light.
Afraid to leave these walls behind.
Watched them be built from scratch... I am part of them.
Even helped to build them.
But I will not go blind from their darkness.
Break through. Climb over.
Either way: Moving on.
And I, stronger than before,
balanced and sure footed,
embark on my journey of joy.
How do you KNOW when you're really putting in too much effort for whats coming in return?
When can you be sure that the balance is lost: when negative, draining, energy replaces growth?
It's a small line.
A tiny little wire of a wall that can do anything to keep you from seeing the light but cannot stop you from getting over it... when and if you decide to do so.
Sometimes I feel so surrounded by walls that I want to climb over.
Trying to be a friend, but only end up being used.
Ready to find my light.
Afraid to leave these walls behind.
Watched them be built from scratch... I am part of them.
Even helped to build them.
But I will not go blind from their darkness.
Break through. Climb over.
Either way: Moving on.
And I, stronger than before,
balanced and sure footed,
embark on my journey of joy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home